You will need the the:50g plain flour,25gbreadcrumbs,50gbrown sugar,40gbutter,50galmonds,225gshortcrust pastry.60mlblueberry jam 115gblueberrys.
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Grease an 18-28cm in Swiss roll tin
- Sift the flour into a large bowl then add the baking powder, breadcrumbs,sugar,salt and butter then the almonds
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry
- Spread the pastry evenly with your jam
- Sprinkle it with blueberry’s and then cover evenly with your streusel topping
- Bake for for 20 minutes and then lower to 160c bake for a further 10mins ,until firm