1 tablespoon of butter,1red onion,6 pork sausages,a handful of breadcrumbs,2 tablespoons plain flour,250g puff pastry,1egg,a little milk.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and then add the onion.
- Cook gently until soft and golden brown.
- Slit the skins of the sausages and pop the meat out
- Put the meat In a mixing bowl with the onion and the breadcrumbs and mix around with your hands
- Roll out the pastry out in a rectangle,then cut it lengthways into two long even rectangles.
- Roll the mixture in step two into sausage shapes with your hands.
- Mix the egg milk and brush over the pastry,then fold one side of the pastry over the filling.
- Cut the rolls into the size you want and bake for 25 minutes.